So I found out recently that I’ve been nominated for another blogging award! This time, I was nominated by the blog Living Everyday for an Outstanding Blogger Award! Being nominated is an honor.
These are the rules for the award:
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Here were the questions I got (with my answers in bold):
- What have you learned about yourself during the pandemic? I learned that I can be a quicker learner than I often give myself credit for. In just two months or so, I went from knowing nothing about Zoom to giving Zoom tutorials. Wild stuff.
- Where is your favorite place to vacation? I’m not a huge vacationer myself, but a vacation to anything historical or cultural is up my alley.
- What is your favorite season? Spring. It’s the time of year when the weather is getting warmer (but it’s usually not too hot) and the days are getting longer.
- Why did you start blogging and is it the same reason you continue? Honestly, I just wanted to talk about injustices that I and others may be blind to and/or blindly commit. Even though my blog has done other things, such as my COVID update posts and now some blog advice posts, that is the main reason why I continue blogging.
- Do you come from a large family? Not particularly. I only have one brother.
- What was your best (maybe not favorite) subject in high school? History was my best and my favorite subject in high school.
- Which would you rather read, fiction or non-fiction? I have a preference for non-fiction, but I would not turn down a good historical fiction book!
Here are the bloggers I’m nominating, in no particular order:
- Whispers of a Womanist
- Wheel Life Friends
- Indigenous Woman
- Radical Nurses
- Savvy + Sustainable
- Invisibly Me
- POC Stories
- Love Is Stronger
- Robby Robin’s Journey
Here are my questions for my award nominees:
- What have you learned about yourself during COVID? (I know, same question as one of the ones I was given, but I think it’s a good one.)
- What is an interest of yours you don’t think your readers are aware of?
- Has the focus of your blog changed over time? If so, how?
- Why did you decide to blog on the topic(s) you blog on?
- Are there any sports you are into? If so, which sports are you into, and which people or teams do you root for?
- What is a place you haven’t visited yet that you would like to visit?
- What is the best place you’ve been to? Why?