It is once again time for another “blog news” post, as I have a relevant announcement and a message for all of you, my readers.
First, there will be a number of weeks over the next several months when I will not post.
I tend not to post during the weeks of federal holidays (Columbus Day notwithstanding), partially so that people can enjoy holidays with families, and partially so that I can give myself as a writer and all of you as readers a break.
Along those lines, I will not post on the following Tuesdays:
- November 7th: Veterans Day is the following Saturday.
- November 21st: Thanksgiving is the following Thursday.
- December 26th: Christmas is the previous day.
- January 2nd: New Year’s Day is the previous day.
- January 16th: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is the previous day.
- February 20th: Washington’s Birthday is the previous day.
Second, I just want to thank you all for supporting my blog.
To be completely honest, when I first started this blog, I was worried that it would be an audience of two: my mom and me. Thankfully, that has not been the case, and the support for this blog has been much greater than I expected. Thank you!